CHCA Membership Meeting, Monday, December 19th, 2022 7 pm – 9 pm
7:00 PM President’s Update and the goals for tonight – (Ron Haddox)
7:05 PM Approval of the Meeting tonight’s agenda and the March meeting minutes. (Marian and Ron)
7: 10 PM Treasury Report – next steps? (Ed)
7:15 PM Form-Based Code – Upcoming meeting? (Ed)
7:20 PM Planning Commission Public Facilities Review Committee Update (Marian) Update?
7:25 PM New Business
– Pickleball concerns at the Walter Reed Community Center Next Steps (Ashley Nelsen)
– Arlington County failing to comply with noise ordinances – Chad
Construction/Trash (Permitted during daytime hours; Noise exemptions provided by Code Enforcement) Weekends, holidays, and 4:30 p.m.–8 a.m. weekdays? (From Arlington County Website.)
– Update – Private Property Tree Planting Programs (Sarah)
– Update – Walgreens MOU with CPP (formerly CPRO) (Reggie)
– Planning for the up Coming Annual Meeting, plus outreach
- NOTE: If you didn’t receive an invite please contact Ron – “email@example.com”.