CHCA Membership Meeting, Monday, August 9th, 2021, 7 pm – 9 pm
7:00 PM President’s Update / Goals for Meeting (Ron Haddox)
7:05 PM Approval of June 14th, 2021 Minutes – No notes for July meeting. (Marian and Ron)
7:10 PM Traffic Calming for CHCA – update and follow-up.
- Speeding concerns through Arlington Village (especially S. Barton, S. 16th, and S. Edgewood)
- We continue to experience ongoing issues at the intersection of S Edgewood and 11th St S. County’s reply is that it won’t accommodate another crosswalk at the northern portion because of the geography on the Western side/Walgreens driveway/sidewalk configuration. We need them to propose a resolution to this dangerous area. What else can be done before someone gets seriously hurt or worse?
- Our letter to the County Board on the issue of traffic calming. Next Steps (Marian and Ron)
7:20 PM – Update of the plans for our Annual Meeting and membership outreach. (ALL)
7:30 PM Old Business Updates / New Business
- Membership/Treasury update (Josh)
- Walgreens Agreement update (Reggie)
- Update on Career Center plans (Marian)
NOTE: If you didn’t receive an invitation link please contact Ron – “firstname.lastname@example.org”.