CHCA Membership Meeting, Monday, November 14th, 2022 7 pm – 9 pm
7:00 PM President’s Update and the goals for tonight – (Ron Haddox)
7:05 PM Approval of the Meeting tonight’s agenda and the March meeting minutes. (Marian and Ron)
7: 10 PM Treasury Report – next steps? (Ed)
7:15 PM Form-Based Code – Upcoming meeting? (Ed)
7:20 PM Planning Commission Public Facilities Review Committee Update (Marian) Update?
7:25 PM New Business
– Pickleball concerns at the Walter Reed Community Center (Ashley Nelsen)
– Private Property Tree Planting Programs (Sarah)
– Grant Funding from Arlington County/Amazon (Takis)
– Safety Awareness
- Police Announce Arrest in Destruction of Property Series
- Off-Duty Federal Officer Arrested Following Narcotics Investigation
- Arlington Warns of Danger Posed by Fentanyl-Laced Cocaine in Region
– Planning for the up Coming Annual Meeting, plus outreach
- NOTE: If you didn’t receive an invite please contact Ron – “email@example.com”.