CHCA Membership Meeting, Monday, June 14th, 2021, 7 pm – 9 pm
7:00 PM President’s Update / Goals for Meeting (Ron Haddox)
7:05 PM Approval of May 10th, 2021 Minutes (Marian and Ron)
7:10 PM Missing Middle presentation Discussion
7:20 PM Potential Capital Bikeshare station on S Scott St and 12th St S – (Josh)
7:30 PM Traffic Calming for CHCA – update and follow-up.
- Speeding concerns through Arlington Village (especially S. Barton, S. 16th, and S. Edgewood)
- We continue to experience ongoing issues at the intersection of S Edgewood and 11th St S. County’s reply is that it won’t accommodate another crosswalk at the northern portion because of the geography on the Western side/Walgreens driveway/sidewalk configuration. We need them to propose a resolution to this dangerous area. What else can be done before someone gets seriously hurt or worse?
7:45 PM Old Business Updates / New Business
- Form-Based Code (Juliet)
- Membership/Treasury update (Josh)
- Walgreens Agreement update (Reggie)
- Update on Career Center plans (Marian)